- There will be only one (1) class of membership for the organization.
- To qualify for membership, an individual must belong to one of the 56 clans of Buganda.
- Whoever does not belong to a clan must be ‘admitted’ into a clan, following the procedure borne out by tradition, and coordinating this process with the offices of the Katikkiro in Bulange, Mengo.
- No member shall desecrate or act maliciously towards the Buganda Kingdom, its citizenry or property, including its insignia and cultural symbols; nor use profanity or disrespectful behavior towards the Kingdom; nor engage in disrespectful, irreverent or outrageous behavior towards the Kingdom and its entities. Furthermore, members shall safeguard and preserve the dignity and sanctity of the Ganda culture as passed on by our ancestors
- Members of the Organization shall pay a membership fee of $50. determined by the General Meeting. The Board of Directors reserves the right to determine, from time to time, the annual membership dues which will be payable to the Organization by members.